[At-Large] Eid Mubarak! Well Wishes!

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 06:27:03 UTC 2012

Dear All,

As the day draws to a close here in Fiji, I would like to take the time to
wish all Muslims within At Large who are concluding their month-long
Ramadan fast, a Happy Eid Mubarak! Warm well wishes to you and your loved
ones.

I would also like to congratulate Afghanishtan as they get ready to
celebrate their 93rd Independence celebrations and all Hungarians, Happy St
Stephen's day as you also celebrate your National day soon.

As I wish you all well, I am reminded of countries that have yet to be
reached and it is my hope that we will see new ALS come into At Large in
countries yet to be reached.

Warm Regards from Fiji,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala