[At-Large] [WHOIS-WG] Fwd: WHOIS Policy Review Team Final Report

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu May 17 09:40:19 UTC 2012

Categorizing an answer as coming from a particular cultural point of view its not an example of ad hominem, so I reject your response by accusation, though I am becoming acclimated to it.

And I make no apology for my concern for the privacy concerns of users who live under repression or for my insistence that this concern be taken into account by the at-large and by our regional leaders in the ALAC.

avri