[At-Large] [WHOIS-WG] Fwd: WHOIS Policy Review Team Final Report

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:00:43 UTC 2012

Patrick:
I would still like to know who your gut tells is the Svengali directing
ALAC positions on the WHOIS issue.

For the record, my SOI is and remains public information; no conflicts.
 What I find personally irritating is the notion you espouse that I,
myself, could be 'directed' to a position!

It is galling because if this was the case, I would have  wasted the
literally hundreds of hours I've spent reading and cross-checking
documents/sources to shape a position!

With respect, you might wish to review this business of taking your gut as
bellewether to a blood libel.  Not good.

Best,
- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799