[At-Large] [WHOIS-WG] Fwd: WHOIS Policy Review Team Final Report

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue May 15 12:21:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

Actually without SOIs from all ALAC and RALO leaders we have no idea who may our may not have commercial or other interest.  Also since a commercial entity can become an ALS, it is difficult to make a sweeping statement that there are no underlying commercial interests.

I fear that perhaps thou doth protest too much.  I always worry when I see such an indignant response to a question about hidden motives.

avri