[At-Large] Role of ICANN in US/Verisign seizures of .com domains

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:39:35 UTC 2012

We are on record:  extra-jurisdictional reach of US domestic law is
extremely troubling for us in the Caribbean.
Especially when time and again,  the USG demonstrates it is not 'bound to
respect' those from our side!

With respect to online gambling and despite numerous WTO rulings against,
the USG continues to punish our  Antigua and Barbuda family member for
daring to try and raise itself up with its own bootstraps.

The hypocrisy is past rancid.  But sure as night follows day, what goes
around comes around; 'blow back' is a bitch.

I also believe that with the Internet declared a 'national security
interest' of the United States, I am sure the time will come when some yet
sensate persons will put 'two and two' together for twenty-two, and begin
the journey to understand this is inimical to their global interests.

Message: never give up on America, despite the deep 'luddite' and nativist
streak  which tops the surface from time to time.  Someone will eventually
'spell sense' right!

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799