[At-Large] At-Large Whois Briefing call

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Sat Feb 25 03:53:31 UTC 2012

Dear Fatima,

This Whois Briefing Call is still being planned. The availability of some of the presenters are being confirmed. Once a date and time have been confirmed, announcements will be sent to ALAC-Announce, the Whois WG mailing list and the RALO mailing lists.

All At-Large meetings are open. We look forward to your participation in this At-Large Briefing Call.

Kind regards,
Heidi

Telephone: + 1 (310) 578 - 8647