[At-Large] Protection of IOC/Red Cross Names at Top Level

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:01:32 UTC 2012

I think that we should not make any exception for Red Cross because it can
have adverse impact on "exceptions". Firstly, on the issue of
prioritisation of NGOs is not our core business and we should not get
involved lest we open a can of worms.

This is not to take away from the excellent work that Red Cross does. I
have been a member of Red Cross since I was eight years old. I think
everyone should be treated equally unless there is clearly an uneven
playing field.