[At-Large] [lac-discuss-en] EU Data Protection - Legislative Agenda

Fatima Cambronero fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:09:05 UTC 2012

Dear Carlton,

Thanks for sharing this. I complete with the two proposals about Personal
Data Protection from the European Parliament.

Proposal for a *DIRECTIVE OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on
the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal
data by competent authorities for the purposes of prevention,
investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the
execution of criminal penalties, and the free movement of such data*

http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/document/review2012/com_2012_10_en.pdf

* *

Proposal for a *REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL* *on
the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal
data and on* *the free movement of such data (General Data Protection
Regulation)*

http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/document/review2012/com_2012_11_en.pdf

Best,

Fatima