[At-Large] [ALAC-Internal] GNSO Council Motion on Cross-Community Working Groups

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Jan 17 21:29:50 UTC 2012

Thanks Evan.  We've talked about this enough so I'm aware of your general stance, which I broadly share.  But what would be particularly helpful to know is whether AL has any specific responses to specific elements of the proposed principles, including suggestions of language tweaks.  If not ok, but thought I'd ask…

Best

Bill