[At-Large] Sebastien visits Trinidad

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:52:07 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Really tremendous appreciation to Sebastien for being our feature speaker
and definitely going beyond all expectations (even speaking  by flash light
and UPS when the electricity was unexpectedly cut at the
Telecommunication's Authority of Trinidad and Tobago).

It was definitely good to have Sebastien here speaking about gTLDs at the
opening of the applications and very insightful to understand the role of
IFFOR.

Also these seminars would not have been made possible without the support
of ISOC International, IFFOR, the Telecommunication Authority of Trinidad
and Tobago, TTNIC and the Ministry of Science, Technology and Tertiary
Education.

Look forward to sharing many other events with you as the year progresses!

Warm regards

Cintra Sooknanan
Chair - Internet Society Trinidad and Tobago Chapter
Member - Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society