[At-Large] [ALAC] Election Call for ALAC Liaisons to serve from October 2011 to ICANN AGM 2012

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Oct 12 15:32:17 UTC 2011

Thank you Evan, Cheryl and Jean-Jacques.  I accept.

Alan

At 12/10/2011 01:53 AM, Jean-Jacques Subrenat wrote:

And I too would like to support Evan's nomination of Alan.
Jean-Jacques.

On 12 October 2011 13:31, Cheryl Langdon-Orr
<<https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/alac>langdonorr at

<<https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/alac>evan at