[At-Large] [ALAC-Announce] Results of the 2011 APRALO election calls

vivek anannd vivekvc2001 at yahoo.co.in
Sat May 21 06:23:01 UTC 2011

Dear Ms. Holly Raiche and Pawan

congrats for the assignment and best wishes

regards
 Dr.V.C.Vivekanandan
Ministry of HRD IP Chair Professor
NALSAR University of Law
3-5-874/18 Apollo Hospital Lane,Hyderguda,Hyderabad- 500029- India

Director-Legal Information Institute of India www.liiofindia.org
Director- Insitute of Global Internet Governance & Advocacy (GIGA)
Adjunct Visiting Professor, University of Buffalo Business School, New York
NomCom (Nominating Committee Member)ICANN
Ph:+91-40-23210170/ Mobile-+91-9866050494
vivek at nalsarpro.org,personal:vivekvc2001 at yahoo.co.in

visit www.liiofindia.org- one stop free legal portal for Indian laws & Treaties