[At-Large] RES: eG8 Forum

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu May 19 16:47:03 UTC 2011

Thanks Vanda,

just to let you, I have already emailed Bertrand about this and am
awaiting a reply.
I am also actively trying to establish what channel to pursue in order
to convey this message to the right people.

As for the statement, I have asked Seth to create a Wiki page and open
comments until Monday 24 May 2011, 10:00 UTC in time for us to be able
to amend it and send it.

Kind regards,

Olivier