[At-Large] WHOIS Review Team Followup Meeting

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Tue May 3 16:07:44 UTC 2011

Dear fellows,

As announced before, I'm a member of the Whois RT, but I was indicated
by GAC to represent the final users point of view. I was the only
candidate from latin america.

Lutz Donnerhacke, from Germany, is the At Large officially
representative and he's doing a great job among the team.

Count with us, both, for more info on this subject.

Best regards from .br,

Omar