[At-Large] This Twitter thingy

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Fri Mar 11 21:36:52 UTC 2011

Hi Evan,

Ideally, a conference organiser will recommend a hashtag before its
conference which attendees can then use. ICANN doesn't seem to have
recommended a specific hashtag for any of its previous conferences ;
ICANN's twitter feed uses "#ICANN 40" and
ICANN's Twitter activity page at http://svsf40.icann.org/  is
http://twitter.com/search?q=icann

So using "#ICANN" is best for anyone searching for ICANN related
tweets and "#ICANN 40" to link it to ICANN San Francisco.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh