[At-Large] U.S. seizure of .ORG domain name

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 18:35:57 UTC 2011

I would support this.

Btw, the USG has used similar tactics to take down domains that are used for
online gaming centred on Antigua in the Caribbean .  Online gaming is legal
in Antigua but it matters not to US interests.

Antigua has sought relief at the WTO on areas of WTO jurisdiction and she
has repeatedly prevailed.  Still has not mattered to our Uncle Sam.

Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround