[At-Large] 9th Circuit Court ruling on ICANN Contract.

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 18:37:45 UTC 2011

Cogent.

I have one or two quibbles - the first one, how would one affirm the
registrant's identity? - but this, Karl, provides the substrate for a fairly
well-balanced regime between privacy and 'need to know' requirements.

Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround