[At-Large] Fwd: ATRT Final report and recommendations as sent to the ICANN Board.

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Jan 1 10:25:10 UTC 2011

On 01/01/2011 00:21, Cheryl Langdon-Orr wrote :
> In advance of more formal publication of the attached document please find,
> FYI, the Final Report and Recommendations of the Accountability
> and Transparency Review Team sent a short while ago to the ICANN Board...
>
> Staff can be post this to our usual announce and relevant lists please and
> insert it in the ATRT Wiki page we set up at the beginning of this process.
>
> It has been my honor and privilege to serve as your ALAC representative on
> this inaugural ATRT post AoC;  I also trust you will be well satisfied with
> the outcomes we were able to establish, and see this as an important
> foundation for the work of the next ATRT and in the improvement of ICANN's
> A&T...
>

> Cheryl Langdon-Orr
> (CLO)

Thank you so much for serving as our ALAC representative on this first
ATRT. You have done a stellar job and I think I will be joined by all
others in At Large in congratulating you on the excellent job you and
your colleagues on the ATRT have done.

I should double congratulate you on the efficiency you have displayed in
keeping us all informed of the sessions - this really is setting
milestones for future ATRT reviews and Cheryl, you are setting the bar
pretty high!

It is my intention to promote an environment in ALAC which will catalyse
the excellent work done so far and to make sure with your help and the
help of the community that ICANN At Large remains a Champion of A&T and
a promoter of A&T improvement in ICANN.

Best Wishes,

Olivier

--