[At-Large] Wikileaks.org

Neil Schwartzman neil at cauce.ca
Mon Dec 20 21:15:36 UTC 2010

1. spamhaus has not denied wikileaks service, they have blocked, since
2008, the IP upon which wikileaks.ifo sits, and recently sprang up
upon.

2. there is nothing peaceful about a DDoS, be it distributed and
human, or distributed and automated.

What clearly *is* distributed is a giant helping of stupid, to those
who cannot parse what Spamhaus are saying, and DDoSing them. The
criminals who run that patch of internet have been spreading
disinformation, and gullible do-gooders, in the rampant desire to
somehow help Wikileaks, have moved to DDoSing Spamhaus. The DDoSers
have been manipulated into DoSing on behalf of criminals. Fan-tastic!