[At-Large] Wikileaks.org

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 20:30:26 UTC 2010

There are certainly some troubling political developments surrounding the
official Wikileaks web presence, not the least of which are the denial of
commercial service by some organisations in the ecommerce ecosystem...and
the responding DOS attacks on their web interests by alleged Wikileaks
supporters.

Goes to show the usual suspects don't have an exclusive on dissuasion
techniques. So the next time I hear the sanctimonious bleat against...take
your pick....action of the Chinese, Iranians, Cubans et. al., I'm likely to
respond with a yawn.  Common hypocrites.

Whaddya know, it turns out the old nomenklatura, somewhat reconfigured to
purpose, is alive and well....and flourishing!

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround