[At-Large] ICANN blog : US Government Opposes Launch of New gTLD Program in Cartagena

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 05:50:26 UTC 2010

Very interesting scenario. I assume the CEO made it clear that ICANN whould
not only listen to one stakeholder group and ignore all others.

But DoC' letter interestingly cited AoC, whick requires ICANN to 'provide a
thorough and reasonable explanation for decision taken.' Probably the
commitment could be applied to ALAC's statement on Board's denial of Rec.6.

Hong
(En route but no per diem received yet!)