[At-Large] ICANN Board, Seat 15.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 19:55:31 UTC 2010

It is my pleasure to pass on your message of support and congratulations on
this landmark point of ALAC and At-Larges evolution in ICANN;  With this
reply I am c.c'ing to the Working ALAC, Staff  and public At-Large lists,
and I trust that during Cartagena (if your Board schedule permits)  we can
find time to meet and mark the moment with the community present
there, as *your
ongoing and continual support of our efforts* within the SIC/ Board, and of
course in the original *ALAC Review* process have, in my view, been *integral
to getting us where we are today*...

Also at Cartagena I hope we might find some (all to short I'm sure) time to
mark the point of your leaving the ICANN Board which is, from my personal
point of view and from the perspective of ALAC Chair, a great loss to our
At-Large community; Not only because of your support of the implementation
of our Improvements program, of course not limited to the ICANN Board seat
#15,  but perhaps most importantly  because of the way that you take the
time to be clear and descriptive to those of us 'outside the Board Room'
about why and how you take  the decisions you do in your work there; You are
one of the most accountable and transparent ICANN Board members, we have
seen over the years, and you have set a delightfully high benchmark for
others to attain / maintain...  *Thank you, Jean-Jacques, Very Much Indeed,
for all you have done for ICANN and of course ALAC / At-Large.*

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO)
ALAC Chair 2007-2010