[At-Large] [ABSdt] ANNOUNCEMENT : Results from Round 2 voting for At-Large selected Board Member for seat #15 of ICANN Board

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 03:52:56 UTC 2010

Congratulations to Sebastien and every good wish for a successful term.

The task for the At-Large has now shifted focus. Since we are all yoked
together, we must now seek ways to make our chosen Director the very best
that he can be.

Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround