[At-Large] [] Community call with Board Director Candidates: Recordings now available

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 19:05:39 UTC 2010

Yes  staff is also included in the plan to review several issues  real
and hypothetical that have come to light  and been reviewed based on
questions  to and advice from ICANN Legal;  obviously  NARALO's inquiry
will be responded to directly  and will be certainly  covered in the larger
discussion I need to have  as ALAC  Chair  NomCom appointments  are to the
ALAC  not the RALOs of course, (this is likely to be next week however  as
Adam has been unable to find a time to meet until then as he is travelling)
  I'll ask Heidi to make sure we co-ordinate rather than duplicate, various
action  on this as well, as we now have questions  on the same issue going
in several directions.

To be clear  my aim is to have a discussion and  establish what IS possible
(in relation to NomCom appointments and their current and future role in
ALAC / in Board selection processes)  to do as well as look to future
planning.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)