[At-Large] [] Community call with Board Director Candidates: Recordings now available

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Nov 19 00:03:14 UTC 2010

Hi,

I wasn't questioning peoples preparedness for this critical vote.
I was just looking at the numbers and found them interesting.

I think tracking all the numbers of participation, or number of who download documents and recording etc... says a lot about what works and what doesn't work in terms of participation,  Not everyone participate in the same way.  I just think we should track the way in which people do participate.

I know staff tracks all of this stuff , i.e. how may downloads, in how many languages, to what countries, how many people on each phone call, etc,  and in terms of tracking the participatory growth of the At-Large, these things are interesting.

I would love to see charts of how people participate and in what way charted over the last few years of ALAC. Are graphs of these sorts of things available?

a.