[At-Large] [] Community call with Board Director Candidates: Recordings now available

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 17:01:33 UTC 2010

I have already inquired on that Evan  and have got that on an Agenda  (with
some other issues)  to discuss with NomCom incoming and outgoing  Leadership
and staff as  some matters  on that  conversation might effect EURegion  and
the other (this matter) NARegion  I'v e also asked for you to be invited  to
join in...  Wolf and Olivier  have already been looking at doodle options...
So if you have not as yet been contacted by staff please let me know...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)