[At-Large] REMINDER / At-Large Community Call / At-Large Director Candidates

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Nov 12 23:12:16 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Reminder that the At-Large Community call featuring the candidates for the
At-Large Director on the Board position is scheduled on Saturday 13
November 2010 at 1300 UTC.

0500 PST, 0800 EST, 10:00 Buenos Aires, 1300 London, 1400 CET, 2100 Hong
Kong, 0000 Sydney

The draft agenda and participation details can be found at:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Community+Call+on+At-Large+Boar
d+Director+Candidates+11.10+-+Teleconference

Adobe Connect:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/absdt-cc2010/

Please let us know if you require a dial-out by emailing
staff at atlarge.icann.org. We currently have Cheryl, Baudoin, Sandra, Pierre
and Adam on the list.

This call will have Spanish and French interpretation.

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff