[At-Large] Mcafee's : Mapping the Mal Web: A Study of the World’s Most Dangerous Domains

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Tue Oct 26 20:17:28 UTC 2010

Shoudl defiinitely be a wake up call for ICANN's compliance unit. Should
also be used by ccNSO to assist the ccTLDs in maintaing customer confidence.
This is a great idea for pushing consumer safety online, but I think that it
should be a lot more granular - one bad registrant w/ many domains can give
a whole TLD a bad name very quickly.
Jacqueline