[At-Large] E-Seniors organization has the pleasure to invite you on the 18th and 19th of October -

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Mon Oct 25 16:28:57 UTC 2010

Hi Monique,

may I point you to a project with seniors which we do in collaboration
with Wikimedia CH/DE, University of applied sciences Berne, Seniorweb
CH/NL and some more?

The TAO (Third Age Online) project is part of the EU AAL (Ambient
Assisted Living) programme.

http://www.wikimedia.ch/images/5/5d/Tao_overview_v2.1_20100308_fr.pdf
http://wikimedia.ch/images/3/3c/Tao_wm_community_involvement_draft_20100317_en.pdf

Tomorrow, Tuesday 26th will be a kick-off meeting at the University of
applied sciences in Berne. At 17:00 CEST the public is invited to join
and get informed what all is about and of course have an apéro.

Regards,

Manuel
Wikimedia CH