[At-Large] [APAC-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: APRALO ALAC Representative Election 2010

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 08:03:03 UTC 2010

To echo Hong and Edmond's words of Congratulations as the other APRALO
representative on the ALAC  I want to also say Welcome!...

Thanks to both of you for being willing to serve in the
ALAC representing APRALO in the next 2 years, a pivotal time in ICANN,where
we have much to do and I wish to add my personal, welcome and
congratulations to Edmon, in addition to the 'Welcome to that ALAC' from me
as Chair.

I look forward to working with you.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)