[At-Large] ITU versus ICANN

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 14:41:32 UTC 2010

Dear Evan

Thank you for posting my article here at the atLarge list. There is so much
that at-Large can do deal with the ITU imbalance, independently as well as
in consultation with GAC, but we will wait for some comments from the
community on this article.

Will it be in order if I make a translation request for this article?

Sivasubramanian M