[At-Large] ICANN Board Nomination

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Sun Aug 22 19:30:01 UTC 2010

Hi Khaled
Actually, At Large has created its own "NomCom" for this Board position.
Interested candidates need to send in their statements of interest ASAP. The
BCEC will do the due diligence on the candidates and send a slate/short list
forward to the At Large voting group, which will then vote to pick the
candidate.
All the details are on the ALAC site.
Hope this helps
Jacqueline A. Morris