[APAC-Discuss] Request inputs by 1 Feb2024: APRALO's continuous improvement efforts

Amrita Choudhury amritachoudhury at ccaoi.in
Wed Jan 31 03:33:30 UTC 2024

Dear All,

In the first Continuous Improvement Program Community Coordination Group
(CIP-CCG) call, APRALO was asked to share back what we are doing as a part
of our continuous improvement efforts before 7 Feb.  APRALO is represented
by me as primary and Justine as secondary. ALAC representative is Cheryl.

*Please refer to this llink where APRALO submission has been updated for
refernce internally to At
Large: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Continuous+Improvements+Program+Community+Group+%28CIP-CCG%29+Workspace
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Continuous+Improvements+Program+Community+Group+%28CIP-CCG%29+Workspace>*

*In case you feel something else need to be added kindly share by 1 Feb
2024 EOD post that we will update the CIP-CCG worksheet*

In terms of what happened at the meeting,

   - A brief background related to the ATRT 3 recommendation 3.6 (to evolve
   the organisational review of ICANN into a continuous improvement process)
   and existing resources were shared.
   - A presentation of  ICANN orgs research overview of the principle based
   approach to the CIP program.
   - Overview of The timelines and terms of reference and work plan for the
   group

Reference document:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=273454168

Regards