[APAC-Discuss] [Asia-Pacific-chapters] An update from the Internet Society - We continue to be here for you!

Amrita Choudhury amritachoudhury8 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 05:52:12 UTC 2023

Indeed the recent developments in the Internet Society of removing valuable
staff who worked with community members is very disheartening.

Raj's contribution in building the ISOC community in APAC and At large is
invaluable. He has always been committed and working with community members
and is well respected by all of us. Therefore his removal along with people
like Rinalia is very shocking.

Its sad to see the people who worked with the community to build the ISOC
brand and community in the region are being let go in this manner.

Regards,

Amrita
Delhi Chapter