[APAC-Discuss] UPDATE on 2022 APRALO Leadership Selections Results and Next Steps

Aris Ignacio arisignacio at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 01:48:59 UTC 2022

Congratulations Ali!

Yours truly,Aris Ignacio

    On Friday, May 13, 2022, 03:22:45 PM GMT+8, ICANN At-Large Staff via APAC-Discuss <apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

Dear All,

Bikram Shrestha has withdrawn his acceptance for the position of the ALAC Delegate to the NomCom. Therefore, we would like to inform you thatAli AlMeshal has been appointed by acclamation to the position of ALAC Delegate to the NomCom from the region to be recommended to the ALAC for the one year term between the 2022 AGM and the 2023 AGM.

Kind regards,

At-Large Staff

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
Website: atlarge.icann.org
Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge
Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge