[APAC-Discuss] VOTE RESULTS: 2022 APRALO Election for Vice Chair

Gunela Astbrink g.astbrink at gsa.com.au
Wed Jun 22 12:49:46 UTC 2022

Thank you so much everyone for your very kind wishes. I very appreciate
your support and will do my best to meet your expectations.

I look forward to working with Amrita and Aris for an even more active
APRALO.

Shreedeep and Anil, thank you for standing. Let's find good ways to work
together to engage the community.

Warm regards,
Gunela