[APAC-Discuss] Resignation

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Wed May 12 12:35:11 UTC 2021

Dear Nadira

Thanks for your mail, and sorry to note that you would like to resign from
the position of APRALO Vice Chair.

I will be checking with Staff and also the rest of the APRALO Leadership
Team whether it would be possible to open up the position for elections in
the current round as per our Rules of Procedure. I will update you after I
hear from them.

I hope that you will continue to be an active member of the APRALO
community whatever be the immediate outcome.

With kind regards

satish