[APAC-Discuss] Final Reminder: APRALO Policy Forum Survey #1.2021 closes 31 Mar

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 01:00:41 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

The APRALO Leadership Team hopes that you had a productive ICANN70 Virtual
Community Forum and found the At-Large sessions useful.

Now that ICANN70 is over, we would like to remind you to please complete, *by
31 March 2021 23:59 UTC*, the very brief but important *APRALO Policy Forum
Survey #1.2021*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedKnOXUrD4jmMvso7T8iOsmIURa-8aZIR6UceRH-34CAFzkg/viewform>,
if you have yet to do so.  Please know that your input is invaluable as the
results of this survey will be used to produce recommendations to guide the
Policy Forum's approach to policy-development for our region in the coming
months.

Once again, thank you to colleagues who have already responded to this call.

Kind regards,

Justine Chew

*APRALO Policy Forum
<https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Policy+Forum>*