[APAC-Discuss] Fwd: [ALAC] extending the "Internet and Jurisdiction" invitation

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 21:14:31 UTC 2021

For your information if anyone is interested in this area - Internet and
Jurisdiction. Joanna is seeking to create a small group to work with
Bertrand de La Chapelle and the I&J Network which is particularly keen on
getting representation from the Asia Pacific region.  Some expertise in
this area will be necessary. Direct any queries to Joanna. (
jkuleszaicann at gmail.com)

Regards
Maureen