[APAC-Discuss] ANNOUNCEMENT: Change in 2019 APRALO Individual Representative

Shaila Sharmin shaila.sharmin.ovi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 18:49:19 UTC 2019

Neeraj Ji,

I have seen multiple ICANN fellows who lives outside their country but got
fellowship representing their own country. It kind of felt sad and
unjustified but i though ICANN selection committee is okay with it.
So bringing this point in case of Mili is not fully justified aswell.

But Yes! i do believe she should have been more transparent while applying
for such an important position.

Shaila