[APAC-Discuss] ANNOUNCEMENT: Change in 2019 APRALO Individual Representative

Fariz Ahmadi farizahmadi at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 3 13:02:06 UTC 2019

Neeraj and Azadur

This is something very serious which you must immediately discuss with Samiran Gupta Head of India ICANN and Satish Babu Chair Asia-Pacific Regional At-Large Organization (APRALO, ASIAPAC) I am connecting you with them in this email. Also the complaint for all these acts must also go to ICANN president and chairman so directing for necessary disciplinary action.

Thanks
Farizahmadi