[APAC-Discuss] Regional Advice for The Internet Society India Mumbai Chapter.

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:15:12 UTC 2019

Thank you Pavan for consulting APRALO community for the application of ISOC
Mumbai Chapter,

Although I don't know the Chapter officers personal but I could read their
active engagement on different I* mailing lists. I do support their
application and I expect the same kind of engagement will carry on if they
get on board.

Have a good day
Nadira