[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Feb/Mar calls moved to 15 March 2019

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Sun Feb 10 12:04:57 UTC 2019

Dear all,

As you are aware, the ICANN community is meeting for ICANN64 at Kobe,
Japan, in early March 2019. At Kobe, APRALO has been provided with a slot
for a physical meeting, which will bring together the members of the APRALO
community present at the Kobe meeting.

The tentative date for this face-to-face meeting is 15 March 2019.

Since some members of the APRALO LT are scheduled to travel to Daejon,
South Korea, during the third week of Feb (when we had originally scheduled
the Feb monthly call), and since we have remote participation available for
our meeting at Kobe, we are merging the Feb and Mar 2019 calls and
scheduling it tentatively on 15 March 2019.

Staff will communicate shortly the exact date and time, together with
remote participation details.

With kind regards,

satish