[APAC-Discuss] Grab the chance to participate in At-Large policy-related activities via the proposed APRALO Policy Platform 2020

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 06:06:56 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

Have you been wanting to get involved in the policy side of At-Large's work
but don't know where to start?  Well, here is something you should look at.

The* proposed APRALO Policy Platform 2020* (found at this Googledoc link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W0Luo9HT6_bTKmUcXluSVgZIfPd-x3l1nTDDVnKdM2s/edit?usp=sharing>)
is being designed to on-board more participants from our region in
policy-related activities.

Please take the time to give your feedback to the APRALO Leadership Team on
this proposal by adding your comments or questions to *the Googledoc*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W0Luo9HT6_bTKmUcXluSVgZIfPd-x3l1nTDDVnKdM2s/edit?usp=sharing>
.

There will also be a short presentation during the next APRALO Monthly Call
scheduled for 19 December at 06:00 UTC where we will answer any questions
you may have on this proposal.

Finer details to the proposal will be worked on, taking into account your
relevant comments and inputs.

Kind regards,

*Justine Chew*
-Member, At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC)
-At-Large liaison for Subsequent Procedures
https://atlarge.icann.org/
-----