[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Rules of Procedure Review- call for membership open until August 30

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Aug 26 19:36:32 UTC 2019

Dear APRALO members,

On behalf of APRALO Leadership team, this is a call for membership to join the New APRALO  Working group “ APRALO Rules of Procedure Review<https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+ROPs+Review+WG>”.  The WG will consider the following aspects related to membership:

1. Examine the existing provisions in our Rules of Procedure, and suggest new provisions or modifications to existing provisions relating to the obligations and responsibilities of individual members.
2. Clearly stipulate the roles and responsibilities of the elected individual member representative and his/her relations vis-à-vis the APRALO Leadership Team.
3. Design a Code of Conduct document laying out expected standards of behavior and other related matters, which is intended to be shared with every newcomer to our community.
If you would to join this Working Group, kindly forward your name to At-Large Staff (staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>), including in the subject line “ request to join APRALO ROP WG” on or before Friday, 30 August  2019.

Staff will send a doodle to schedule a teleconference in the upcoming weeks.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: Staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:Staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Website:atlarge.icann.org
Facebook:facebook.com/icannatlarge
Twitter:@ICANNAt-Large