[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Hot Topics: Call for volunteers

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Mon Nov 26 02:41:39 UTC 2018

Dear all

Greetings from APRALO!

At the recent meeting as Barcelona, each RALO has been tasked with
ascertaining its regional policy priorities through a bottom-up
consultative process (through a short survey). The priorities identified
through this process will be aggregated with those from the other regions
and used as input to various initiatives such as the CPWG, ATLAS3 planning,
and Capacity Building.

We would like to entrust this task to a small group. Currently, we have
Justine, Nadira, Cheryl and Amrita who have volunteered for this task. This
is an open call for additional volunteers. Pls respond to Silvia and me on
or before 30 Nov 2018 if you are interested.

The group will create a short survey form, circulate it to the APRALO
community, stimulate participation from the community, consolidate the
results, present it back to APRALO, and then pass it on to ALAC for further
action.

With kind regards,

satish