[APAC-Discuss] Outreach program during Nepal IGF 2018

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:45:26 UTC 2018

Dear all,

It gives me great pleasure to let you know that we were able to
successfully conduct the Nepal IGF 2018 with the themes of "Making Internet
Accessible affordable and safe". This year we were able to bring in more
representative from different  stakeholder groups and further were able to
have sign language interpreters for our various guest.
During the Nepal IGF2018, From Rayznews we were entrusted with a session
about youth and fellowship.  We did an outreach about *ICANN fellowship*
where we talked about how youth and individuals can take part and
collaborate in the ICANN process. The presentation and video are given
below.

*Presentation:*
https://www.slideshare.net/ShreedeepRayamajhi/youth-opportunity-in-internet-organization-for-nepal-igf2018-by-shreedeep-rayamajhi-1

*ICANN Newcomer Toolkit*
https://www.slideshare.net/ShreedeepRayamajhi/icann-newcomer-toolkit

As part of our activities we have developed *Toolkit for Multistakeholder
Practice and MSG formation *

https://www.slideshare.net/ShreedeepRayamajhi/toolkit-for-multistakholder-practise-and-msg-formation-by-shreedeep-rayamajhi

*Video Link:*  https://youtu.be/dVefW7AzwHE

Thank you all for your support and collaboration.

Regards
Shreedeep Rayamajhi
Rayznews
https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/RayZnews

*Shreedeep Rayamajhi *

*ICT4D Consultant | Editor Rayznews Founder Learn Internet Governance *
[image: Professionally Connect with SR]
<https://np.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi>
+1(301)485-9395(US)

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.