[APAC-Discuss] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2018 APRALO Vice Chair Vote - Relaunch

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Mon May 21 08:09:07 UTC 2018

Dear all,

As you are aware, the 2018 Vice Chair election has been re-launched. Here's
a brief explanation on why this was required.

After the voting process was launched, it was observed that the voting tool
used did not support a secret ballot, and instead used a public ballot.
According to our ROPs, we are required to use a secret ballot for our
elections. Accordingly, Staff have re-launched the vote, this time
configuring the tool for a secret ballot.

Since this wipes out the previous vote, everyone who already completed the
vote are requested to re-cast your vote. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Please also note that the voting time is extended to 23:42 UTC, 27 May
2018.

With kind regards,

satish