[APAC-Discuss] Join us for the APRALO Monthly Call on Thursday, 17 May 2018 at 06:00 UTC

Shreedeep Rayamajhi shreedeep at rayznews.com
Wed May 16 06:21:04 UTC 2018

I would like to request all the ALSes representative to join the
*APRALO Monthly Call on Thursday, 17 May 2018 at 06:00 UTC*

*New Connection Information*

*New Web conference tool:* Webex

Please join the meeting room here:

1. Click here [mytrials.webex.com]
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mytrials.webex.com_mytrials_onstage_g.php-3FMTID-3De82eda4dc4586a60e322717492e9cae89&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=k7uKdjSb7_ZjItyVqrCYHo_rKms9SFxlmbYEJqG-y9I&m=t-i_B8Q0e775cpsilLWsfbUTv_jUvb3sFBxOhu0v1rg&s=Mau1aKcF1Rp-wQGSESo3kVGFIQs0Zg-SfrlB8AVO8vY&e=>
join the online event.
Or copy and paste the following link to a browser:
https://mytrials.webex.com/mytrials/onstage/g.php?MTID=e82eda4dc4586a60e322717492e9cae89
2. Click "Join Now".

*Audio connection:*

It’s possible to connect via Webex VoIP, but audio quality cannot be
guaranteed. We recommend you connect to the audio bridge with your
telephone.

To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event,
or call the number below and enter the access code.
USA Toll: 1-240-454-0879
Global call-in numbers:
https://mytrials.webex.com/mytrials/globalcallin.php?serviceType=EC&ED=668965052&tollFree=0
[mytrials.webex.com]
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mytrials.webex.com_mytrials_globalcallin.php-3FserviceType-3DEC-26ED-3D668965052-26tollFree-3D0&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=k7uKdjSb7_ZjItyVqrCYHo_rKms9SFxlmbYEJqG-y9I&m=t-i_B8Q0e775cpsilLWsfbUTv_jUvb3sFBxOhu0v1rg&s=ABlkE8Tpv48JCksy_FqcbCHGAXW8SI66iyNTb2F_d_s&e=>
Access code: 923 794 163

I think as a community, we all have been collaborating and together we have
established a cohesive environment and there is a greater challenge of
engagement in terms of *YOUTH LEADERS *and the *UNREACHABLE*.

The main reason for me to stand up for the election of *VICE CHAIR APRALO*
is because I think we need to bridge that gap and bring in more *DIVERSITY *
and *YOUNG ENERGY *.

As you all may know, I was a coach for the ICANN 61 and during the
fellowship session I had talked about *ENGAGEMENT*  and *YOUTH LEADERSHIP *
and about how we all can engage in various constituencies. I also talked
about my engagement and experience of ICANN60, APRALO and At-large. I had
referred 7 or 8 fellows to session of At-large.

Few of them attended and got back to me with a message why there aren’t
youth leaders in At-large and APRALO. I told them I am part of at the
APRALO and At-Large and they told me there were very limited interaction
and very few people youth leaders.

I had no answers. As soon as I returned I suggested few recommendations to
prominent At-Large leaders but till now I am waiting for my reply.

The whole *ICANN Community *is currently more focused on the part of
*ENGAGEMENT* and how we will address and bring in more young leaders to
policy development process.

My engagement in Asia pacific region can certainly help create better
collaboration and association with the youth leaders.

* I would also like to thank Gunella for supporting me and I would also
take this opportunity to thank all the people who have supported me
indirectly.*

Regards,

*_____________________*

*Shreedeep Rayamajhi**RAYZNEWS.com  <http://www.rayznews.com/>*
00977-9841374547(Nepal)
00977-9851049683(Nepal)
00977-9813900099
https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/Rayznews
https://icannwiki.org/Shreedeep_Rayamajhi
https://www.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi
http://shreedeeprayamajhi.com.np/

+1(301)485-9395(US)
<http://www.rayznews.com>

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.