[APAC-Discuss] Maureen elected as new ALAC Chair

Aris Ignacio arisignacio at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 08:31:20 UTC 2018

 Hello and good day to all!
In behalf of ISOC Philippines Chapter, we would like to express your CONGRATULATIONS to Maureen for being declared as the new Chair for ALAC.

Yours truly,Aris Ignacio

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 1:43 AM, Satish Babu <sb at inapp.com> wrote:

Dear APRALO Colleagues,

It is a matter of pride for all of us in the region that Maureen Hilyard has just been declared elected as the new Chair of ALAC.

Congratulations Maureen!! We are happy to support the efforts of ALAC under your leadership...looking forward to a great term ahead!

satish

Homepage for the region: http://www.apralo.org

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala T
P. O. Box 17862

Cell: +679 7656770;
Home: +679 3362003
Twitter: @SalanietaT

"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honour."

Aristotle

Homepage for the region: http://www.apralo.org